.NET SDK

Prince

I believe there are incorrect information within the .NET
SDK documentation.

for a DropDownList control, it states the following
properties exist.

url=/library/en-
us/cpref/html/frlrfsystemwebuiwebcontrolsdropdownlistclass
topic.asp

SelectedValue -- Gets the value of the selected item in
the list control or selects the item in the list control
that contains the specified value.

Within VisualStudio.NET, there is no such property!!!

--Prince

Kevin Spencer

Within VisualStudio.NET, there is no such property!!!

No, but withing a DropDownList there is, as long as you're running version
1.1 of the .Net framework.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Prince

Maybe I have to re-install 1.1 because I have installed
1.1 before. When I look in the Add/Remove program list,
I see, Microsoft.NET Framework1.1

Is there a reason why it would state this and not be
1.1? Could it be something I did to corrupt the
libraries?

I'll reinstall, just in case.

Kevin Spencer

If you have both 1.0 and 1.1 versions of the Framework, make sure that your
project is using the right version in IIS Admin.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Prince