.net ver 1.1

John

Hi,

I have a large project written using vb.net in Visual
studio which runs under asp.net. I'm still on the version
1.0. Everything seems to work well.

I have the latest versions with my MSDN subscription but
I've been reluctant to upgrade. Is there a doc somewhere
that explains the various improvements?

Has the upgrade gone well for most people?

Thanks,
JOhn Ritchie

Andy Mortimer [MS]

Some links for you:-

Compatibility Considerations and Version Changes

http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/changeinfo/default.aspx

Side-by-Side Execution of the .NET Framework

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnnetdep/
html/sidexsidenet.asp

And with regard ASP.NET applications:-

Configuring an ASP.NET Application for an ASP.NET Version

l/cpconconfiguringaspnetapplicationforaspnetversion.asp

Andy Mortimer [MS]
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only

OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"