    what happened?who can give me a suggestion?

    thanks
    Richard

    @CL, Jan 31, 2007

  2. @CL

    David Segall Guest

    "@CL" <> wrote:

    >Hi,all
    >I had installed JDK6.0 , and then installed Netbeans5.5(en) for
    >windows(XP sp2 language:ZH_TW),nothing happened in the install
    >process,but when I open the program,and try to new a java project,I
    >found it can only select to new a project from an ant build script,
    >what happened?who can give me a suggestion?

    I think you missed the bold print. It says "_an IDE-generated_ Ant
    build script". Go ahead, select File->New Project->General->Java
    Application and start coding. NetBeans will generate the Ant script.

    David Segall, Jan 31, 2007

  3. @CL

    @CL Guest

    > I think you missed the bold print. It says "_an IDE-generated_ Ant
    > build script". Go ahead, select File->New Project->General->Java
    > Application and start coding. NetBeans will generate the Ant script.

    thanks very much
    I had found the netbeans didn't selected the J2SE module in the Module
    Manager initally,that's why I can't select the general java
    application,that's strange,isn't it?

    @CL, Feb 5, 2007