Network debugging

EDom

Hi,
I have a common scenario where all the developers will debug the code from
one central server which is hosting the asp.net project. I shared the
wwwroot$ and can open the project in different development machines but when
I run the debugger to execute the code it stops after compiling with a
message "Read the ASP.NET and ATL server debugging....." and sometimes it
says "Access denied.. I need to add user to the local debugger group of the
host machine etc...."

Please anyone can suggest the process to setup the debugging for multiple
users on remote machine.

Regards,