New Dev PC - moving ASP.NET projects...

VB Programmer

I have a new dev machine, running VS.NET.

I copied over all my asp.net website files in the c:\inetpub\wwwroot dir to
the new dev machine.

I can open all the solution files fine. But when I play the projects I get:

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. The project is not configured to be debugged.

Any ideas? Am I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks!

VB Programmer

Fixed it. I went into IIS and created an application for each site listed.
Thanks!

Pat

thats it u got it.
Make sure in IIS right click the site and in the App name click create.
Patrick