New Mailing List for PyCon Technology and Conference Software

Jeff Rush

I have arranged for the creation of a new mailing list under python.org for
the discussion of software development for PyCon, of any type and for any
year. We've been sending a lot of email privately and making the process
more visible would be good I think. There are a few disjoint efforts and a
list would bring them together.

This list is also for the discussion of other technical matters related to
PyCon such as the audio/video recording efforts.

This list can also help us prepare for the conference-software sprint that
Andrew Kuching is pushing for PyCon this year.

Please consider signing up by visiting:

-Jeff