    We will be grateful to you.

    Thanks
    -Hari
    Harikumar G, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Harikumar G

    Sahil Malik Guest

    Product marketing is a weird thing, and these are only my ideas.

    You could come up with a fantastic product, but if it costs even $5, it
    won't work. But then if you give it away for free, it will gain rapid
    acceptance, but you don't make any money off of it.
    One good midway option is to create a good complex product, give it away for
    free, let people install it, and then charge consulting fees to fix it for
    them when they break it.
    Also, there will always be a market for a good product, but the bar has been
    raised by larger companies. You need to be smart/innovative/original and
    targeted. And then you've gotta do it fast, and market it right - and hope
    microsoft buys you guys.

    - Sahil Malik
    http://dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/sahilmalik

    Sahil Malik, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Harikumar G

    Harikumar G Guest

    Valuable tip for us.. More inputs are always welcome,

    Thanks
    -Hari

    Harikumar G, Nov 2, 2004