Excellent Opportunities with Merill Lynch (Singapore / Mumbai)...

Discussion in 'C++' started by Raj, Jun 29, 2006.

  1. Raj

    Raj Guest

    Hi..
    I write to you from the career desks of Fidelity IT Jobs (
    http://www.fitjobs.com.), provides recruitment consulting service to
    clients globally - as partners to conceptualize and fulfill people,
    process and technology driven optimized business transformation. Some
    of our prestigious business partners are Accenture, Iflex, Computer
    Asssociates, LG CNS, SAP group, and many more...
    One of our client Merill Lynch has requested us to source and fill
    positions at various levels in their organization.
    I have mentioned job specification at the end of the mail. If this
    position appeals you then you are considering career with one of the
    largest investment banks in world. So, kindly do forward me your
    profile as soon as possible. Please do not forget to mention your full
    name along with date of birth.
    Also, feel free to forward this mail to all your friends and colleagues
    who would be interested in these positions..
    About Merill Lynch : - Merrill Lynch is one of the world"s leading
    wealth management, capital markets and advisory companies, with offices
    in 36 countries and territories and total client assets of
    approximately $1.7 trillion, at the end of 2005. Merrill Lynch has
    three core businesses - Global Private Client, Global Markets &
    Investment Banking Group and Merrill Lynch Investment Managers -
    offering a range of services for private clients, small businesses,
    institutions and corporations, and financial intermediaries.
    As an investment bank, it is a leading global trader and underwriter of
    securities and derivatives across a broad range of asset classes and
    serves as a strategic advisor to corporations, governments,
    institutions and individuals worldwide.
    Through Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, the company is one of the
    world"s largest managers of financial assets. Firmwide, assets under
    management total $544 billion at the end of 2005.
    We're growing our business by helping clients grow theirs.
    Our client relationships are among our greatest competitive assets. We
    deepen and enrich these relationships through disciplined growth,
    innovation, and seamless execution. Corporate Governance Merrill Lynch
    demonstrates its commitments to clients and shareholders through the
    firm"s emphasis on excellence, integrity and ethical behaviour. We
    maintain a strong and engaged board of independent directors to oversee
    our business practices and make recommendations for improvement, if
    needed.

    Job Description :
    Required Technical Expertise : - The candidate should be having very
    good command on C++, STL and Multi-threading.

    Desirable Technical Expertise : -
    Experience in developing exchange trading platform a very big plus.
    FIX and MMTP protocols (Financial Information Exchange, Multimedia
    Multiplexing Transport)
    Socket programming, Adaptive Communications Environment (ACE).

    Job Location :- Mumbai & Singapore. (Please mention your preferred job
    location)

    CTC :- Best in the industry,

    Job Profile : You would be involved in developing an electronic trading
    system. You would be working with the best talent in the industry as a
    team to get the product ready and this product would be used by Merill
    Lynch (where in they boast of 85% transactions of NY stock exchange
    happening through them). So, the work exposure is also going to be the
    best.
    So, please do forward me your profile along with the references as
    there are around 50+ positions to be filled up..

    Waiting for your early favorable response.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Rahul Sonawane
    Fidelity IT Jobs
    11 Neelkanth Udyog Bhavan