New release of actiWATE (Web Application Testing Environment)

Vladimir

Hi, I would like to inform you that a new version
of the actiWATE (Actimind Web Application Testing
Environment) is available for free-of-charge download
on: http://www.actiWATE.com

actiWATE is a freeware software platform intended
to make test automation process simple and cost-effective.
It consists of:
- Advanced framework for writing test scripts in Java
- Test Writing Assistant - Web browser plug-in module
which is aimed to assist the test writing process

actiWATE R0.99 build 3 contains the following changes
and additional features:

- Extended implementation of JavaScript Object Model
- Support of HTML Image Maps and Areas
- DOM Level 1 properties and methods implementation
- Ability to check the existence of non-HTML resources
(images, objects, css files)
- Rhino updated to 1.6R1
- Language header in HTTP request
- Improved detection of installed Java by TWA installer

and others...

Do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions
regarding this software.

Regards,

Vladimir Kornev.
Actmind, Inc.