New to ASP: Read SQL user table output results in a table on a ASP webpage matching search field

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Yas, Aug 1, 2007.

  1. Yas

    Yas Guest

    Hello All,

    I have a MS SQL 2000 table that is updated regularly with Audit data
    containing user info from Active directory. Columns such as Login,
    employeeID, Date, and a column stating what was modified on that date
    etc essentially various AD attributes and the change that was made to
    the account ie an attrib was changed from x to y.

    I'm thinking about creating an ASP frontend for this table, where if I
    enter a user's login/name or employeeID on this page I'm shown a table
    with all the Audit logs(rows) for that user from this Table.

    I'm kinda new to ASP and was wondering if anyone could point me in the
    right direction or make any suggestions on how best I could proceed
    with this task.

    Any help/advise would be grately appreciated.

    Thanks in advance :)

    Yas
    Yas, Aug 1, 2007