New to Programming!

Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello, I am currently getting my Associates in Computer Science. I am learning html and css. I hear I should have a solid understanding of those languages before moving on to a different language. I would like to get some input on some languages that I should learn. Things employers look at, etc.

Thanks

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
80
Reaction score
20
Hey Jasmin, welcome to the forums :).

Once you've got your head around HTML and CSS, I've found learning PHP and MySQL very useful - so many websites are powered by these two technologies (and it'll lead you on to other things from there).

Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Thanks! I am looking forward to learning how to make video games and mobile apps tbh lol. I'm know it's more to it than that but just seeing something come from your mind and to see it in reality... sorry I'm about to nerd out! Lol

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
33
Thanks! I am looking forward to learning how to make video games and mobile apps tbh lol. I'm know it's more to it than that but just seeing something come from your mind and to see it in reality... sorry I'm about to nerd out! Lol
To learn mobile apps, you need to learn JAVA.

Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
To learn how to make mobile applications and video games you must need to learn Java, Python, JavaScript, Tcl.