New to Web development with Visual Studio 2003 with SQL 2000

Syed

hi Everyone
Could someone please help me out in following:
We are about to start our web development. VS 2003 is the main tool for
our fornt end development and SQL 2000 is the back end tool.
Could people tell me which edtion of VS 2003 and SQL 2000 would be best
for web development?
If someone know any web address where I can get good reviews for above
tools with different editions, would be great.
Many thanks for your help.

Robbe Morris [C# MVP]

SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition (you can't afford enterprise and
you can't legally use Developer Edition on your production boxes).

VS 2003 is the latest release of Visual Studio .NET.