    in my list of tasks).

    cordially

    http://www.devprogi.com
    devprogi, Nov 5, 2007

  2. devprogi wrote:
    >I have just created a site ...

    Start with honesty, good stuff.

    As to the site..
    The "Make a donation" button and Google ads seems
    to rub with "..which you do not buy only one product
    but you invest in a product. "

    Is this site free, or commercial?

    Web page format:
    - The width of the site is far too wide on this 1024x768
    monitor.
    - The google ads seem oddly thinner than the left column
    - I do not trust people who call themselves by 'nicks' on
    the internet. In most cases, this is not relevant, but if
    you are trying to 'promote your product'* here, it is.

    * Whether your product is commercial software, or
    a free internet site.

    I clicked one link and the page came up "Your
    username or password is not valid". Huhh?
    Who said anything about being a 'user'? I don't
    want to register, just see the damn page!

    The English translations are relatively poor, I would
    recommned removing all claims of English until you
    can improve them.

    Final summation: Pretty poor, even before I look at
    any substantive content.

    "Don't become a spammer, now."

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 5, 2007

  3. devprogi

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 05:46:50 +0100, "devprogi" <>

    >http://www.devprogi.com

    If you want people to look at your new tool, let them look without
    setting up an account. People won't sign up until you first prove to
    them there is some benefit from the effort.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary
    Roedy Green, Nov 5, 2007