New website - critique/feedback requested on customer back-end

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Richard Thoms, Jun 3, 2006.

  1. Hello again web-gurus,

    A few weeks ago you checked out the "front-end" of the
    TopServicePros.com website. Now I'd like to get some feedback on the
    "back-end".

    The premise is a website to connect homeowners to local service
    professionals. Service pros can subscribe to build a personalized
    custom web listing.

    I'm inviting you to log in like a customer and review the process used
    to build the custom web listing and also to review the layout / look of
    the custom web listing itself.

    Please go to: http://www.TopServicePros.com/index.php
    Click on "Member Login"
    Enter email address ""
    Enter password "demo123"

    This will log you into the demo account which "owns" two demo listings.
    You'll be able to click on those listings to edit them. At the bottom of
    the editing nav area on the left you'll find a link to see your editing
    handywork by visiting your custom listing page directly.

    Feel free to edit the listings at your will. They automatically reset
    to the default data at the top of each hour. Please let me know of any
    improvements or suggestions for the editing process or the layout of the
    listing page itself. Of course suggestions on any other areas of the
    website are also welcome.

    Thanks in advance.

    -Richard

    P.S. http://www.TopServicePros.com will take you to an "under
    development" landing page. Just click the "enter and look around" link
    (or http://www.TopServicePros.com/index.php) to get inside.

    Richard Thoms
    President - Top Service Pros, Inc.
    Connecting Homeowners and Local Home Service Professionals
    Homeowners, Find a Top Service Pro --> http://www.TopServicePros.com
    Service Pros, Get Listed on the Web -> http://www.TopServicePros.com
    Richard Thoms, Jun 3, 2006