    Is there a way to change the way the wsdl is created?

    TIA!

    Bob
    Roberto, May 6, 2008

  2. Roberto

    Scott M. Guest

    Very often, you can influence the WSDL that is generated by marking your web
    service class with a compiler attribute. In VB .NET compiler attributes are
    denoted by <> preceding a class or class member (such as the WebService
    atttribute that is automatically added to your web service by Visual Studio
    and the WebMethod attribute that is added prior to your web service's web
    methods). In C#, attributes are denoted using square brackets [].

    -Scott

    Scott M., May 6, 2008

  3. Roberto

    Roberto Guest

    Thank you for point me in the right direction.

    Roberto, May 8, 2008