next berlin python-group meeting fr., 2.2.

Stephan Diehl

after a long (veeerrrryy) long time, I'm pleased to announce our next
python meeting in berlin.
time: friday 2.2. 7pm
place:Cafe & Restaurant UNENDLICH
Boetzowstrasse 14
10407 Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg "Boetzowviertel")

This is a fun meeting without offical talks.
If you haven't done so already, subscribe to
http://starship.python.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-berlin
for last minute information. If you plan to come, please leave a short
notice there, so we know how many people to expect.

Cheers

Stephan