    idiocy of this situation? In other words, what the hell (pardon the
    french) is the point of having a cumulative patch if it cannot handle
    upgrading 1.1 _AS WELL AS_ 1.0?

    Mike, Apr 30, 2004

  2. don't know my friend, don't know.

    [More bad News]
    There is no service pack for 1.1, however there is another revision !!!
    When looking at your 1.1 frame work make sure that the 3rd number of the
    build is consistent with which microsoft is distributing. After several
    reported "bugs" I went to their site and realized their build ws 1.1.4322
    and mine was 1.1.27... something..

    After reinstalling theirs, whalaa! Everything worked. Gotta love it!

    HTH,

    Nick Harris, MCSD

    news.microsoft.com, May 3, 2004