    firefox?

    Thanks,
    Charlie
    Charlie@CBFC, Oct 3, 2006

  2. Are you using any CSS?
    Try playing around with your design
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 3, 2006

  3. I find the easiest way to deal with Firefox is to design the HTML for
    Firefox and then set the control with a property for browser type. You can
    then query the browser type (usually in the page, although it is possible in
    the control) and set the property to output the proper HTML for browser
    type. A pain? Yes. But, it is part of the growing pains of working with
    disparate browsers.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 3, 2006
  4. Charlie@CBFC

    Charlie@CBFC Guest

    Hi Gregory:

    Are you saying have a dedicated page for each browser type? Then using
    HttpBrowserCapabilities figure out which browser it is and redirect to
    proper page?

    Thanks,
    Charlie

    message news:...

    Charlie@CBFC, Oct 3, 2006
  5. Charlie@CBFC

    Jon Paal Guest

    output is probably not standards compliant.

    Jon Paal, Oct 3, 2006
  6. Actually, the opposite. Unless you have so much that is different that it
    makes sense to make different pages, I would not go that direction. I would,
    instead, change CSS (a common difference) based on browser, etc. The less
    client script you use, the better, if you want best compatibility.

    If you have to go to separate pages, try to move as much code to a library
    as possible, so you are only using binding code in the pages.

    BTW, if CSS is your major problem, you can create your template from one of
    Expression Web Designers templates to get a decent model. The major pain is
    moving from DWT to master pages, but that is not that difficult (drop in
    master page and create regions).

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 3, 2006