ObjectList and ItemSelect event

JJ

I'm using the ObjectList control and I need to execute some code when an
item is selected from the list view, as it goes into the details view.

I get the ItemSelect event, but can't figure out how I get the information
about the item selected.

I can see that the ObjectList.SelectedIndex is set to the index of the item
selected, and e.ListItem[0] returns the text displayed for the item
selected, but that's all I can find - ideally I would like to get the values
of the detail fields for the selected item.

Anyone know how I can access those from that event?