office automation

akshar108 via DotNetMonster.com

Hello friends I want to find a component by which i can read the text of
document like xls,doc,ppt file. i try that from interop but it is not running
on server. I can buy component within 500 $ so please anyone know that
component then please tell me

Michael Nemtsev

Hello akshar108 via DotNetMonster.com,

See samples there http://eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/as...76c-04d43694333b/read-a-word-document-do.aspx

---
WBR,

a> Hello friends I want to find a component by which i can read the text
a> of document like xls,doc,ppt file. i try that from interop but it is
a> not running on server. I can buy component within 500 $ so please
a> anyone know that component then please tell me
a>

Mark Rae [MVP]

akshar108 via DotNetMonster.com

hello mark,

thanks for that you all time for help
you say for this link i try it but it is not working
and aspose component is very costly for me.
so please help me again

Mark Rae [MVP]

you say for this link i try it but it is not working

It's working fine for me...
and aspose component is very costly for me.

I can't help that - they charge what they charge because they have no real
competitors...
so please help me again

What else do you want me to tell you...? If you want to manipulate Office
documents server-side, Aspose is the only solution which is guaranteed to
work...

Kbalz

It's working fine for me...

I can't help that - they charge what they charge because they have no real
competitors...

What else do you want me to tell you...? If you want to manipulate Office
documents server-side, Aspose is the only solution which is guaranteed to
work...

The automation could save you $500 quickly depending on what scale of
usage you are talking about.

akshar108 via DotNetMonster.com

I want to count words of .doc ,.ppt,.xls,.html,.rtf i done all things with
interop but it is not working on my webserver so do you know any component by
which i give facility in my application to count words
Kbalz said:
[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVPhttp://www.markrae.net

The automation could save you $500 quickly depending on what scale of
usage you are talking about.

akshar108 via DotNetMonster.com

hello mark,

this is not for about problem do u have hotmail account? then we can do
direct chat

Mark Rae [MVP]

this is not for about problem do u have hotmail account? then we can do
direct chat

This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup so that everybody benefits from the
questions and answers...

You can post anything related to ASP.NET in here, and I or somebody else
will try to help you...