Reading MS Office Markups

srin_s

Hello,

The problem i am trying to address is that my web application needs to
read the markup text embedded in the MS Office files that they (the
user) points to. The documents could be word (.doc), spreadsheets
(.xls) and powerpoint (.ppt). The feature that i am trying to code
will have to differentiate between a Comment markup and the Track-
Changes markup. If possible, i would also like to capture information
like the page number that the markup is related to in the file. The
environment is IIS 5.1, ASP pages coded with VBScript and JavaScript.
Thanks for your help in advance.