Office Web Componenets for Access?

deko

Has anyone had success with Office Web Components with Access? What I have
in mind is a site where Access users can log in and update their Access
databases with new records that have been uploaded by other Access users.
Or perhaps I could have a "shared records" page where anyone can update/add
to a shared record.

The purpose is to have a "sometimes connected" Access application where
folks can log on and share/update/synchronize records as they have
opportunity.

Has anyone done this? Is this even possible with OWC?

Thanks in advance.

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

yup, its possible. The OWC components can handle user input quiet easily
with little work on your part. There are licensing issues you have to
contend with but you can read more about the intricacies of licensing in the
black book.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP