OIOIC, how about ?

gclcur

To Download OIOIC -> http://code.google.com/p/oioic/downloads/list

OIOIC, OIC for short, is a new and outstanding object model for the C
programming language.

1. OIOIC perfectly supplies the gap of object-oriented technology for
the C programming language.
2. OIOIC perfectly solves the multiple inheritance problem in the
software world.
3. OIOIC perfectly objectivizes the multithreading access control of
object.
4. OIOIC unifies the norm of components in the software world.
5. OIOIC unifies the structure of code tree in the software world.
6. OIOIC unifies the thinking of object-oriented programming in the
software world.
7. OIOIC unifies advanced programming languages in the software world,
to makes the C programming language as the preferred.

Ian Collins

CBFalconer said:
Does it meet the specifications of the C99 standard? If not, it is
off-topic here.

So by your own rules, you hashlib is off-topic here are well.

jacob navia

To Download OIOIC -> http://code.google.com/p/oioic/downloads/list

OIOIC, OIC for short, is a new and outstanding object model for the C
programming language.

1. OIOIC perfectly supplies the gap of object-oriented technology for
the C programming language.
2. OIOIC perfectly solves the multiple inheritance problem in the
software world.
3. OIOIC perfectly objectivizes the multithreading access control of
object.
4. OIOIC unifies the norm of components in the software world.
5. OIOIC unifies the structure of code tree in the software world.
6. OIOIC unifies the thinking of object-oriented programming in the
software world.
7. OIOIC unifies advanced programming languages in the software world,
to makes the C programming language as the preferred.

The above is maybe all true but

1) The distribution features an executable. The executable expects
something, maybe a source file, who knows, there is a .txt file
in japanese.

2) There is some source code (a .c and a .h file) but the only
documentation provided is also in japanese. In the source code all comments
are in japanese too, so it is impossible for outsiders to figure out
what is intended with the software.

Bartc

".....tar.gz : oicc for windows..."
OIOIC, OIC for short, is a new and outstanding object model for the C
programming language.

Shortening to OIC doesn't help it too much. You might try COI or CIO (or
almost anything else) instead.
4. OIOIC unifies the norm of components in the software world.
5. OIOIC unifies the structure of code tree in the software world.
6. OIOIC unifies the thinking of object-oriented programming in the
software world.
7. OIOIC unifies advanced programming languages in the software world,
to makes the C programming language as the preferred.

Yeah, that makes sense.

CBFalconer

Ian said:
So by your own rules, you hashlib is off-topic here are well.
^^^ ^^^

FYI, hashlib is 100% standard C, modulo bugs. I know of none.

See underlines. Should we take you literally?

Ian Collins

CBFalconer said:
^^^ ^^^

FYI, hashlib is 100% standard C, modulo bugs. I know of none.

Have you checked to see if the OP's library is or isn't standard C?
See underlines. Should we take you literally?

Just the effect of ale on fingers...