    I know Microsoft discourages people to use old 1.1 stuff. But the reality is
    that we can not switch it at middle of development. Thanks for any help.

    Shaw

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhdw==?=, Feb 4, 2006

  2. As with ASP.NET 1.X, right click in your desired TAB in the Toolbox, and
    choose add items, then select from the list of controls.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 4, 2006

  3. Shaw,

    Right click on the toolbox area you would like to add the controls to and
    select "Choose Controls" from the menu that appears. Then on the .NET tab in
    the window that opens select the checkbox on any control you would like to
    add to the toolbox.

    I suggest adding a new toolbar area to keep the old controls in first: Right
    click in the toolbox and select "Add Tab" from the menu.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo [MCP], Feb 4, 2006
  4. Thanks Peter and Justin,

    I just little bit busy, and take a while to re-visit the post and see your
    guy’s replies. I really appreciate your helps.

    Shaw

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhdw==?=, Feb 10, 2006