Open Position: Software/System Engineer....Python....

Discussion in 'Python' started by James, Sep 9, 2009.

  1. James

    James Guest

    Hello All
    I do not know if this is the correct forum. I am looking for a
    Software/System Engineer with Python experience in the Cleveland, OH
    area. The skill set looks like this:

    Skills/Qualifications:
    • Working in a dynamic, self motivated environment with minimal
    supervision in a small fast growing company.
    • Expertise in M/S Windows, Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, MySQL
    database development and Apache server setup.
    • Expertise in Languages: Python
    • Knowledge of the Django framework and working in a web development
    environment.

    Interested individuals can submit resumes to .

    If this is not the place for this type of posting, if someone could
    suggest an area, I would appreciate the guidance.

    Thanks
    James

    James, Sep 9, 2009

  2. James wrote:

    > Hello All
    > I do not know if this is the correct forum. I am looking for a
    > Software/System Engineer with Python experience in the Cleveland, OH
    > area. The skill set looks like this:
    >
    > Skills/Qualifications:
    > • Working in a dynamic, self motivated environment with minimal
    > supervision in a small fast growing company.
    > • Expertise in M/S Windows, Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, MySQL
    > database development and Apache server setup.
    > • Expertise in Languages: Python
    > • Knowledge of the Django framework and working in a web development
    > environment.
    >
    > Interested individuals can submit resumes to .
    >
    > If this is not the place for this type of posting, if someone could
    > suggest an area, I would appreciate the guidance.

    It's ok to post here IMHO, but don't forget to check out

    http://python.org/jobs

    as well.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Sep 9, 2009

  3. Diez B. Roggisch wrote:

    > James wrote:
    >
    >> Hello All
    >> I do not know if this is the correct forum. I am looking for a
    >> Software/System Engineer with Python experience in the Cleveland, OH
    >> area. The skill set looks like this:
    >>
    >> Skills/Qualifications:
    >> • Working in a dynamic, self motivated environment with minimal
    >> supervision in a small fast growing company.
    >> • Expertise in M/S Windows, Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, MySQL
    >> database development and Apache server setup.
    >> • Expertise in Languages: Python
    >> • Knowledge of the Django framework and working in a web development
    >> environment.
    >>
    >> Interested individuals can submit resumes to .
    >>
    >> If this is not the place for this type of posting, if someone could
    >> suggest an area, I would appreciate the guidance.

    > It's ok to post here IMHO, but don't forget to check out
    >
    > http://python.org/jobs

    http://www.python.org/community/jobs/

    it is. Sorry.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Sep 9, 2009
  4. James

    James Guest

    On Sep 9, 10:06 am, "Diez B. Roggisch" <> wrote:
    > Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
    > > James wrote:

    > >> Hello All
    > >> I do not know if this is the correct forum.  I am looking for a
    > >> Software/System Engineer with Python experience in the Cleveland, OH
    > >> area.  The skill set looks like this:

    > >> Skills/Qualifications:
    > >> •     Working in a dynamic, self motivated environment with minimal
    > >> supervision in a small fast growing company.
    > >> •     Expertise in M/S Windows, Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, MySQL
    > >> database development and Apache server setup.
    > >> •     Expertise in Languages:  Python
    > >> •     Knowledge of the Django framework and working in a web development
    > >> environment.

    > >> Interested individuals can submit resumes to .

    > >> If this is not the place for this type of posting, if someone could
    > >> suggest an area, I would appreciate the guidance.

    > > It's ok to post here IMHO, but don't forget to check out

    > >  http://python.org/jobs

    >  http://www.python.org/community/jobs/
    >
    > it is. Sorry.
    >
    > Diez