opening InterDev projects in visual studio .net

Scott Emick

The company I have has about 12-13 client web sites created in Visual
InterDev 6, and I have both Visual Studio 6 Ent. and Visual Studio .Net Ent.
Arch. installed.

I have converted 2 of the projects to asp.net projects, with a mixture of
..asp and .aspx pages successfully.

My questions is there a quick easy way to get Visual Studio .net to just
open one of those InterDev 6 projects?

Scott Emick
(e-mail address removed)-sys.com

just remove the ham, if it's not spam.