Openings for Dot Net developers

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by deepika@assurejobs.com, Sep 21, 2007.

  1. Guest

    HI!
    One of our clients has openings for Dot Net developers. Interested
    candidates send you updated CVs in word format to

    The openings are in Hyderabad.

    The Job Description:

    Exp: 4 to 6yrs

    Microsoft .NET developer experience developing in
    Microsoft development environment with atleast 1 large scale system.
    The candidates experience should include development experience in:
    Windows Controls
    COM/COM+ include various threading models, MFC, ATL
    Multithreading and DB Concepts
    Knowledge on Ajax is required
    Message Pumps, Threads, Thread Affinitiy is a huge plus

    Education:
    B. Tech/M. Tech (Computer Science/EEE/ECE/Instrumentation)
    M.C.A
    M.Sc (Computers Science/Electronics)
    First Class Mandatory

    Regards,
    Deepika,
    Assurejobs,

    PS: We would appreciate your interes in forwarding this opening to any
    of ur friends who would be interested in the opening.

    , Sep 21, 2007