opinion poll: who is better programmer navia or heathfield ?

spinoza1111

When I program, I have to leave off posting. That's because I write
documentation before code and this is time-consuming.

have you tried Test driven Development?

It has been most illuminating to learn that
you have hounded and harassed two other people (Schildt and Navia)
that actually sat down and wrote compilers [...]

Schildt wrote a compiler!?
How come the universe didn't implode?

He developed the tiny C interpretive compiler in 1989. PLEASE STOP
these ignorant attacks on people who create. It's enough to make a man
a Randroid, since the one thing that mad woman, Ayn Rand, got right
was the way Producers are hounded to death by clowns like you.

Who is John Galt?
<snip>

--
Nick Keighley

Quantum Boggum Sort:
  Q1. use a source of quantum noise (eg. radioactive decay) to
     randomly permutate an array.
  Q2. if the array is not ordered, destroy the universe (*)
  Q3. if you reached this step your universe has sorted the array
     in O(n) time.
(*) [100] this is left as an exercise

spinoza1111

When I program, I have to leave off posting. That's because I write
documentation before code and this is time-consuming.

have you tried Test driven Development?

It has been most illuminating to learn that
you have hounded and harassed two other people (Schildt and Navia)
that actually sat down and wrote compilers [...]

Schildt wrote a compiler!?
How come the universe didn't implode?

Mary Mother of God, you are completely ignorant of his work and you
dare to attack him?

What sort of people are you?
<snip>