OT php ?

Orson

What happens if you remove the <br> from and substitute &nbsp;&nbsp;

Wipkip

Orson said:
What happens if you remove the <br> from and substitute
&nbsp;&nbsp;

That was easy. Guess I was trying to make it harder than it was.

Thanks

Wipkip

Eric said:
with no <br>s) and then use CSS to style it however you want. Take a
look at <http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/> to see examples of
how to get very good-looking styles, both horizontal and vertical.
I was wanting to use the php menu instead of just list types like I usually use.

Thanks