OT php ?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Wipkip, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Wipkip

    Wipkip Guest

    Wipkip, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Wipkip

    Orson Guest

    What happens if you remove the <br> from and substitute &nbsp;&nbsp;

    Orson, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Wipkip

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    "Wipkip" <> wrote in

    > How can I make this into a horizontal menu instead of a vertical menu?
    >
    > What it is now:
    > http://wipkip.us/php_menu.php

    no <br>s) and then use CSS to style it however you want. Take a look at
    <http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/> to see examples of how to get
    very good-looking styles, both horizontal and vertical.
    Eric Bohlman, Oct 21, 2003
  4. William Tasso, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Wipkip

    Wipkip Guest

    Orson wrote:
    > What happens if you remove the <br> from and substitute
    > &nbsp;&nbsp;

    That was easy. Guess I was trying to make it harder than it was.

    Thanks
    Wipkip, Oct 21, 2003
  6. Wipkip

    Wipkip Guest

    Eric Bohlman wrote:

    > with no <br>s) and then use CSS to style it however you want. Take a
    > look at <http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/> to see examples of
    > how to get very good-looking styles, both horizontal and vertical.

    I was wanting to use the php menu instead of just list types like I usually use.

    Thanks

    --
    Duende
    Wipkip, Oct 21, 2003
  7. Wipkip

    Wipkip Guest

    William Tasso wrote:
    > Wipkip wrote:
    >> How can I make this into a horizontal menu instead of a vertical
    >> menu?

    > solution:
    > http://www.alistapart.com/stories/taminglists/
    >
    > toodle-pip

    I wanted to use a new solution.
    Thanks toodle-pip

    --
    Duende
    Wipkip, Oct 21, 2003
  8. Wipkip

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    "Wipkip" <> wrote in

    > Eric Bohlman wrote:

    >> with no <br>s) and then use CSS to style it however you want. Take a
    >> look at <http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/> to see examples of
    >> how to get very good-looking styles, both horizontal and vertical.
    >>

    > I was wanting to use the php menu instead of just list types like I
    > usually use.

    Take a look at <http://www.omsdev.com/php_menu.htm> for an example of
    horizontally styling your menu.
    Eric Bohlman, Oct 21, 2003
  9. Wipkip

    Wipkip Guest

    Eric Bohlman wrote:
    > "Wipkip" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Eric Bohlman wrote:

    >>> with no <br>s) and then use CSS to style it however you want. Take
    >>> a look at <http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/> to see examples
    >>> of how to get very good-looking styles, both horizontal and
    >>> vertical.
    >>>

    >> I was wanting to use the php menu instead of just list types like I
    >> usually use.

    > Take a look at <http://www.omsdev.com/php_menu.htm> for an example of
    > horizontally styling your menu.

    Thanks,
    I kinda liked the way the all php menu worked and did get a fix for it. I have
    another project I will use your sample on.

    --
    Duende
    Wipkip, Oct 21, 2003