pageload during trace.acx

Antoine

Is there anything that can make my project run its pageload twice?
I added trace lines throughout code, and then checked recently.

Unless its a temporary issue (resolved by reboot etc) I definitely seem to
see pageload trace item being fired more than once, and a sizeable delay for
it to run through all the functions its already processed (on first load
anyway)!

I doubt it is going this in my development environment, in fact I am almost
sure my trace there proved it not to be.

Any ideas please?

Sylvain Lafontaine

It's possible. One explanation might be that you have set
AutoEventWireup="true". There are other explanation, too; like making two
call to:

S. L.

Antoine

Thanks a Lot

Cheers,
Ant

Sylvain Lafontaine said:
It's possible. One explanation might be that you have set
AutoEventWireup="true". There are other explanation, too; like making two
call to:

S. L.

Antoine

You are a genius it worked !!! You won't believe how something so simple can
make someone so happy!!!