    I doubt it is going this in my development environment, in fact I am almost
    sure my trace there proved it not to be.

    Any ideas please?

    Antoine, Dec 16, 2004

  2. It's possible. One explanation might be that you have set
    AutoEventWireup="true". There are other explanation, too; like making two
    call to:

    S. L.

    Sylvain Lafontaine, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Antoine

    Antoine Guest

    Thanks a Lot

    Cheers,
    Ant

    Antoine, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Antoine

    Antoine Guest

    You are a genius it worked !!! You won't believe how something so simple can
    make someone so happy!!!

    Antoine, Dec 16, 2004