Paging (SQL) without the datagrid in ASP.NET?

Phin

Hi,

I am able to display data and "page it" using the data grid. I don't
want the overhead and I need to format the data in a easy way.

How can you do paging in ASP.NET (using VB) without the datagrid (so
the data is displayed in HTML tables with hyperlinks to the next "page"
of data and the start and end of the dataset)?

Please post examples (in VB) and/or post any URL that show this
example.

Thanks!

Phin