Passport Integration

Guest

Hi, all.

After a few days of hassle, I finally got my test Passport app running.

The following is my code in the Page_Load method.

PassportIdentity pi = new PassportIdentity();

// Display the Passport Sign-in / Sign-out logo
Response.Write(pi.LogoTag());

//Check user authentication and display the Passport ID of logged in users
if(pi.IsAuthenticated)
{
Response.Write("<BR> Your Passport ID is "+ pi.Name);
}
else
{
Response.Write("<BR> Please log in by clicking the Passport logo above");
}

By clicking on the "Sign In" button, I get redirected to the Passport
sign-in page and upon successful sign in, I get redirected to the default
page.

However, when I use LogoTag2 method, it keeps redirecting me to the same
page (that is default.aspx) and I never get redirected to the Passport Sign
in page.

Response.Write(pi.LogoTag2(null, 60, false, "", -1, false, "", -1, false));

Any thoughts?

Thanx,

SK