PDF Outlines / Bookmarks (im lost)

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Peter Wilson, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Peter Wilson

    Peter Wilson Guest

    Hi

    I am having some problems modifying a pdf created by "Acrobat PDFWriter"
    from word 2000 in perl using the PDF::API2 module.

    When I create the document it looks fine and every thing is on the correct
    page, after creation I then would like to add Bookmarks (outlines) to the
    document, I have opened other documents (not created by word created by
    myself via the PDF::API2 module) and the code below works anyone got any
    ideas?

    Error:

    Can't locate object method "outline" via package "PDF::API2::pDF::Objind" at
    bookmark.pl line 10.

    Code:

    use PDF::API2;
    $pdf = PDF::API2->open('Document2.pdf');
    $page = $pdf->openpage(9);
    $otls = $pdf->outlines;
    $otl=$otls->outline();
    $otl->title('ERL');