Performance of an ASP.Net application

robin9876

After reviewing the code and compiling the application as release
version, are there any other deployment and/or .Net CLR settings that
can be used to improve the application performance?

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Not really. You can tweak how IIS and ASP.NET work via the machine.config's
processModel, but I doubt you'll get much out of it.

IF you are seeing performance issues, caching using OutputCaching and the
Cache api as well as database tuning are generally good quick hits.

Karl