"Perlish Patterns" by Phil Crow

Peter Michael

Hi,

I ordered "Perlish Patterns" (Apress) by Phil Crow in advance via
amazon. Now they told me that the book is "no longer available".
Does anybody know what happened to it?

TIA,

Peter

Matt Garrish

Peter Michael said:
Hi,

I ordered "Perlish Patterns" (Apress) by Phil Crow in advance via
amazon. Now they told me that the book is "no longer available".
Does anybody know what happened to it?

Could be any number of reasons why a book would get cancelled, but often
it's because the publisher doesn't think it will sell (i.e., they try
preselling the book and if they don't get enough orders they don't go to
press with it). If you're really that interested, though, why not try asking
the author directly:

http://www.perl.com/pub/au/Crow_Phil

Matt