Please post your code snippets here

Discussion in 'Java' started by Omair Aasim, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Omair Aasim

    Omair Aasim Guest

    Hello everyone
    My name is Omair Aasim. I just finished my masters in computer
    science from University of Houston. I've started a website with my
    friend. As its a start up company, I need some help from all of you.
    I would appreciate any kind of advice or suggestions you may have.
    I would'nt like to bore you all by telling about the services
    offered by this site. But i'll just mention something that might
    interest you all.

    We have a freelance section where people post
    projects and are looking for programmers. You all might be
    interested in doing those projects and earning money.

    Also if you have any code snippets which you would like to share,
    please go ahead and post them on this site. Its a good feeling to
    see, how many times people have viewed your code and what they think
    abt it.

    I'll be waiting for positive or negative feedback from you all. If you
    could visit and contribute to this site, it will really help this site
    grow.
    Website Address : http://www.objectsdevelopment.com
    Thanks
    Omair

    Omair Aasim, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Omair Aasim

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 19 Aug 2003 18:08:35 -0700, (Omair
    Aasim) wrote or quoted :

    >I'll be waiting for positive or negative feedback from you all.

    I liked your right hand column acknowledging posters, new members and
    just letting the world know how many people are online. Most sites
    try to give the impression no one else in the world exists.

    Obviously you need some content to flesh it out.

    I'd increase the font size of the titles in your download areas or
    make them stand out a little more.

    Best of luck with it.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.