    http://www.luciatovar-fansite.com

    Regards, Grüsse, Abraços,

    Wolfgang Wahl

    Wolfgang Wahl, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Sorry, I didn't know that. I've not experience in the google groups.
    But I'm learnig. Thanks.

    Regards, Wolfgang Wahl

    Wolfgang Wahl, Jan 21, 2006
  4. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello Out There, Who and where ever!
    >
    > I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
    > site, no pop-ups!
    > Would you please test this site, with dif. browsers and report bugs.
    > Also please test the links, if they are placed right. From the
    > Homepage, you should come to the Links and (or) Picture-Gallerys 1 and
    > 2. Are they visible enough? Is the time to load the sites to long?
    >
    > You also can write in German or Português.
    >
    > http://www.luciatovar-fansite.com

    A 500k image on the home page! Bloody marvellous. Who the fsck thought
    that was a good idea?

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 21, 2006
  5. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello Out There, Who and where ever!
    >
    > I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
    > site, no pop-ups!
    > Would you please test this site, with dif. browsers and report bugs.
    > Also please test the links, if they are placed right. From the
    > Homepage, you should come to the Links and (or) Picture-Gallerys 1 and
    > 2. Are they visible enough? Is the time to load the sites to long?
    >
    > You also can write in German or Português.
    >
    > http://www.luciatovar-fansite.com

    Those animated buttons are awful, too. The quality is poor, and there's
    no need to waste 125k for some measly links.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 21, 2006
  6. Hello Hywel,

    you'r right, I have to redouce the image sizes. But I didn't know that,
    so will work on that. Exactly to know about this Problems, I entered
    this Forum. I don't know a lot about this stuff, I'm still learnig.

    Best Regards, Wolfgang Wahl

    Wolfgang Wahl, Jan 21, 2006
  7. Wolfgang Wahl

    saz Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello Out There, Who and where ever!
    >
    > I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
    > site, no pop-ups!
    > Would you please test this site, with dif. browsers and report bugs.
    > Also please test the links, if they are placed right. From the
    > Homepage, you should come to the Links and (or) Picture-Gallerys 1 and
    > 2=2E Are they visible enough? Is the time to load the sites to long?
    >
    > You also can write in German or Portugu=EAs.
    >
    > http://www.luciatovar-fansite.com
    >
    > Regards, Gr=FCsse, Abra=E7os,=20
    >

    > Wolfgang Wahl

    My first impression (other than the images are huge) is that I hate text
    that follows my mouse. Very annoying.

    saz, Jan 21, 2006
  8. Wolfgang Wahl wrote:
    > Sorry, I didn't know that. I've not experience in the
    > google groups. But I'm learnig. Thanks.

    These are not "google" groups. This is usenet, and google is
    just one of many sites who make it available through their
    web pages. You'll find your message for example also here:
    http://tinyurl.com/8spdy

    More info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

    __. ___ _. __.. ___, Jan 21, 2006
  9. Wolfgang Wahl

    JDS Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 01:33:55 -0800, Wolfgang Wahl wrote:

    > I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
    > site, no pop-ups!

    The model is hot, but your site is not.

    Also, I hope you understand that your "do_not_copy.gif" image does
    absolutely nothing to stop people from downloading and copying EVERY image
    on your site.

    later...

    --
    JDS |

    JDS, Jan 21, 2006
  10. Ok JDS,

    that's what you think! Some find it hot, some not. The tastes are
    different and that's ok.
    The most fans like the site, even not perfect. And I'm not here to read
    how good or bad is the site, I 'm asking for recommendations to make it
    better. You got that?
    Of cause, who wants to copy something and know how, he can, no
    question.

    Best Regards, Wolfgang Wahl

    Wolfgang Wahl, Jan 21, 2006

    Google groups.... usernet.... ? I don't know anything about that.
    I found this "groupe" or what ever it is, in "Google Groups".
    But thanks for the information, I see there is to learn a lot....

    Regards, Wolfgang Wahl

    Wolfgang Wahl, Jan 21, 2006