Please test my site

Wolfgang Wahl

Hello Out There, Who and where ever!

I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
site, no pop-ups!
Would you please test this site, with dif. browsers and report bugs.
Also please test the links, if they are placed right. From the
Homepage, you should come to the Links and (or) Picture-Gallerys 1 and
2. Are they visible enough? Is the time to load the sites to long?

You also can write in German or Português.

http://www.luciatovar-fansite.com

Regards, Grüsse, Abraços,

Wolfgang Wahl

Wolfgang Wahl

Sorry, I didn't know that. I've not experience in the google groups.
But I'm learnig. Thanks.

Regards, Wolfgang Wahl

Hywel Jenkins

Hello Out There, Who and where ever!

I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
site, no pop-ups!
Would you please test this site, with dif. browsers and report bugs.
Also please test the links, if they are placed right. From the
Homepage, you should come to the Links and (or) Picture-Gallerys 1 and
2. Are they visible enough? Is the time to load the sites to long?

You also can write in German or Português.

http://www.luciatovar-fansite.com

A 500k image on the home page! Bloody marvellous. Who the fsck thought
that was a good idea?

Hywel Jenkins

Hello Out There, Who and where ever!

I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
site, no pop-ups!
Would you please test this site, with dif. browsers and report bugs.
Also please test the links, if they are placed right. From the
Homepage, you should come to the Links and (or) Picture-Gallerys 1 and
2. Are they visible enough? Is the time to load the sites to long?

You also can write in German or Português.

http://www.luciatovar-fansite.com

Those animated buttons are awful, too. The quality is poor, and there's
no need to waste 125k for some measly links.

Wolfgang Wahl

Hello Hywel,

you'r right, I have to redouce the image sizes. But I didn't know that,
so will work on that. Exactly to know about this Problems, I entered
this Forum. I don't know a lot about this stuff, I'm still learnig.

Best Regards, Wolfgang Wahl

saz

Hello Out There, Who and where ever!

I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
site, no pop-ups!
Would you please test this site, with dif. browsers and report bugs.
Also please test the links, if they are placed right. From the
Homepage, you should come to the Links and (or) Picture-Gallerys 1 and
2=2E Are they visible enough? Is the time to load the sites to long?

You also can write in German or Portugu=EAs.

http://www.luciatovar-fansite.com

Regards, Gr=FCsse, Abra=E7os,=20

Wolfgang Wahl
My first impression (other than the images are huge) is that I hate text
that follows my mouse. Very annoying.

JDS

I've created a Fansite for a model with Frontpage 2003. No comercial
site, no pop-ups!

The model is hot, but your site is not.

Also, I hope you understand that your "do_not_copy.gif" image does
absolutely nothing to stop people from downloading and copying EVERY image
on your site.

later...

Wolfgang Wahl

Ok JDS,

that's what you think! Some find it hot, some not. The tastes are
different and that's ok.
The most fans like the site, even not perfect. And I'm not here to read
how good or bad is the site, I 'm asking for recommendations to make it
better. You got that?
Of cause, who wants to copy something and know how, he can, no
question.

Best Regards, Wolfgang Wahl

Wolfgang Wahl

Google groups.... usernet.... ? I don't know anything about that.
I found this "groupe" or what ever it is, in "Google Groups".
But thanks for the information, I see there is to learn a lot....

Regards, Wolfgang Wahl