Pointers on 2000 to 2002 conversion (Access)

jason

Could someone highlight any known problems in converting an access 2000 to
access 2002 database....should I expect a painful transition or can I expect
a quick turnaround time to get my existing 2000 apps into 2002 format?

Many thanks
Jason

Bob Barrows

jason said:
Could someone highlight any known problems in converting an access
2000 to access 2002 database....should I expect a painful transition
or can I expect a quick turnaround time to get my existing 2000 apps
into 2002 format?

Many thanks
Jason

If no one replies here, you may want to try posting on an Access newsgroup.

Bob Barrows

GVaught

The conversion should be quick and painless. They both use the same Jet
version 4.0. The only thing you may have to do is once you convert up is to
compile the database using 2002 version.