    a quick turnaround time to get my existing 2000 apps into 2002 format?

    Many thanks
    Jason
    jason, Nov 24, 2003

  2. jason

    Bob Barrows Guest

    jason wrote:
    > Could someone highlight any known problems in converting an access
    > 2000 to access 2002 database....should I expect a painful transition
    > or can I expect a quick turnaround time to get my existing 2000 apps
    > into 2002 format?
    >
    > Many thanks
    > Jason

    If no one replies here, you may want to try posting on an Access newsgroup.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows, Nov 24, 2003

  3. jason

    GVaught Guest

    The conversion should be quick and painless. They both use the same Jet
    version 4.0. The only thing you may have to do is once you convert up is to
    compile the database using 2002 version.

    GVaught, Nov 24, 2003
  4. jason

    Tom B Guest

    Tom B, Nov 25, 2003