port of log4j to c++

Matthieu Labour

Hi

I am looking for a C++ library analogous to Java's log4j.

The log4j site lists 3 Ports to C++

log4cxx (C++)
log4cpp (C++)
log4cplus (C++)

Has anybody had some experiences with the C++ libraries?
Does anyone know the history ? Why 3 open source projects as opposed to one ?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Artie Gold

Matthieu said:
Hi

I am looking for a C++ library analogous to Java's log4j.

That's quite interesting. But, as it has nothing to do with the
standard C++ language, off-topic.
The log4j site lists 3 Ports to C++

log4cxx (C++)
log4cpp (C++)
log4cplus (C++)

Has anybody had some experiences with the C++ libraries?
Does anyone know the history ? Why 3 open source projects as opposed to one ?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Perhaps or a newsgroup relevant to whatever it
is that `jog4j' does would a better place to ask?

HTH,
--ag