Post Sales Engineer ~ Support Industry-Changing Enterprise Servers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jennifer, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Jennifer

    Jennifer Guest

    Post Sales Engineer ~ Support Industry-Changing Enterprise Servers
    Job #: AZUL-CSTMR

    Azul Systems has designed a truly innovative set of hardware and
    software technologies that will eliminate much of the cost and
    complexity associated with delivering compute resources in the
    enterprise data center. Our compute appliances are totally unique with
    no competition in the industry and will virtually change the way
    people view computing. As our Post Sales Engineer you will be on the
    front line of support, building relationships, gaining acceptance and
    eventually becoming the customer's number one advisor - this is a high
    profile position, to say the least. By joining the Customer Advocacy
    group you will work amongst intelligent and supportive engineers in a
    part of Azul slated for rapid growth. With rapid growth comes the
    opportunity for you to develop your skills as a Post Sales Engineer or
    explore other areas of interest across our organization. There is no
    better time to join the industry leader in enterprise servers for Java-
    based applications than now!

    Azul Systems is a global provider of enterprise server appliances that
    delivers compute and memory resources as a shared network service to
    transaction-intensive applications, such as those built on the Java
    platform. Our family of Azul Compute Appliances enables transparent,
    massively scalable infrastructure that supports the business
    priorities of today's most demanding enterprise environments and
    delivers increased capabilities, capacity and utilization at a
    fraction of the cost of traditional computing models. The Azul Virtual
    Machine (VM) team is growing and looking for great new talent. This
    team is responsible for driving the enhancement and optimization of
    the highest performing VM on the market. We have a variety of exciting
    positions open and are looking for experience levels ranging from the
    master's new grad through seasoned veteran. You will be working
    directly with world-renowned engineers that have an un-paralleled
    passion for innovation and performance. If you are driven by the
    coolest new technology and these same passions, please review the
    positions below and contact us immediately.

    As our Post Sales Engineer based in Mountain View, CA you will be the
    critical bridge between the customer and Azul by using your technical
    and business knowledge of Java and J2EE as well as other skills gained
    during your training period. The service you provide to customers (by
    phone and on-site) will employ your background in network
    configuration and experience with application servers such as
    WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or Tomcat to investigate and solve
    technical issues related to performance, scalability and
    functionality. Just as important as your technical expertise are your
    talents to engage and communicate with the customer's internal Network
    Engineers, Development Architects/Managers, Operation Managers,
    Application Engineers, and/or CTOs in such a way that they are happy
    and positioned to succeed on Azul technology. As with all customer
    facing roles your ability identify and articulate customer issues and
    engage cross-functional support internally will ensure success in this
    position. By choosing to cultivate your career with Azul you will gain
    cutting edge experience that will not only enhance your technical
    skill set, you will also enrich your customer interfacing technique
    greatly.

    To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our
    online interview system managed by Accolo:

    http://jobs.accolo.com/9543

    Once you have completed the interview, your information will be
    forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

    Related Keywords: product support, support engineer, sales engineer,
    customer engineer, field service engineer, field engineer, client,
    customer service, troubleshooting, network, configuration, WebSphere,
    WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, JVM internals, Java, J2EE, UNIX, Linux,
    Windows NT, Switch configuration, TCP/IP, HTTP, enterprise application
    deployment, integration, support, distributed systems, systems
    integration, tuning, debug, post sales engineer, systems engineer,
    application engineer, technical support engineer, application engineer

    Jennifer, Jul 9, 2007