Senior Instructor ~ Own Training for Java Virtual Machines

Jennifer

Senior Instructor ~ Own Training for Java Virtual Machines
Job #: AZUL-SRDEV

Step into a dynamic, high visibility role as one of Azul Systems'
Senior Instructors and impact the success of our customers using
Azul's products. You will be delivering education on a unique product
- our compute appliances have no competition in the industry and will
virtually change the way people view computing. This is an ideal
opportunity for someone who loves building and delivering curriculum
for new technologies and has the technical breadth to become an expert
in Java / J2EE development for compute resources in the enterprise
data center. Travel is nominal for a trainer (50%) as we are always
considerate of your personal schedule while you work with our clients'
sites across the U.S. What is most exciting is that you have the
latitude to define the training strategy for the company as you will
be the training expert within the Customer Advocacy group. Azul
Systems is experiencing rapid growth, and with growth comes the
opportunity for you to develop your skills as our lead Instructor or
explore other areas of interest across our organization.

Azul Systems is a global provider of enterprise server appliances that
delivers compute and memory resources as a shared network service to
transaction-intensive applications, such as those built on the Java
platform. Our family of Azul Compute Appliances enables transparent,
massively scalable infrastructure that supports the business
priorities of today's most demanding enterprise environments and
delivers increased capabilities, capacity and utilization at a
fraction of the cost of traditional computing models. The Azul Virtual
Machine (VM) team is growing and looking for great new talent. This
team is responsible for driving the enhancement and optimization of
the highest performing VM on the market. We have a variety of exciting
positions open and are looking for experience levels ranging from the
master's new grad through seasoned veteran. You will be working
directly with world-renowned engineers that have an un-paralleled
passion for innovation and performance. If you are driven by the
coolest new technology and these same passions, please review the
positions below and contact us immediately.

As a Senior Instructor based in Mountain View, CA teaching our
clients' technical staff, your ability to manage a classroom of
technology savvy individuals whiles being attentive to students'
feedback will be key. The focus on J2EE means that instructors with
Java development experience, or who understand J2EE concepts including
from an application server administrative perspective, are ideal. Your
first project would be to assess our existing course materials and
after a comprehensive review, streamline the overall curriculum
structure so experience with Adobe Flash and FrameMaker for web-based
training is strongly preferred. Over time you will work with subject
matter experts to create technical documentation and articles targeted
for customers and sales engineers and maintain content in a technical
knowledgebase as well as Azul's support website. Reap the rewards of
your success as you build our training department into a first class
function with your innovation, creativity and organization in support
of our endless growth.

To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our
online interview system managed by Accolo:

http://jobs.accolo.com/9680

Once you have completed the interview, your information will be
forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

Related Keywords: trainer, course developer, instructor, curriculum,
curriculum developer, curriculum development, application server,
J2EE, classroom teaching, classroom training, corporate curriculum,
consulting, travel, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, JVM internals,
Java, J2EE, UNIX, Linux, Windows, adobe flash, flash, framemaker,
Appliance administration, data center operations