Senior Instructor ~ Own Training for Java Virtual Machines

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jennifer, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Jennifer

    Jennifer Guest

    Senior Instructor ~ Own Training for Java Virtual Machines
    Job #: AZUL-SRDEV

    Step into a dynamic, high visibility role as one of Azul Systems'
    Senior Instructors and impact the success of our customers using
    Azul's products. You will be delivering education on a unique product
    - our compute appliances have no competition in the industry and will
    virtually change the way people view computing. This is an ideal
    opportunity for someone who loves building and delivering curriculum
    for new technologies and has the technical breadth to become an expert
    in Java / J2EE development for compute resources in the enterprise
    data center. Travel is nominal for a trainer (50%) as we are always
    considerate of your personal schedule while you work with our clients'
    sites across the U.S. What is most exciting is that you have the
    latitude to define the training strategy for the company as you will
    be the training expert within the Customer Advocacy group. Azul
    Systems is experiencing rapid growth, and with growth comes the
    opportunity for you to develop your skills as our lead Instructor or
    explore other areas of interest across our organization.

    Azul Systems is a global provider of enterprise server appliances that
    delivers compute and memory resources as a shared network service to
    transaction-intensive applications, such as those built on the Java
    platform. Our family of Azul Compute Appliances enables transparent,
    massively scalable infrastructure that supports the business
    priorities of today's most demanding enterprise environments and
    delivers increased capabilities, capacity and utilization at a
    fraction of the cost of traditional computing models. The Azul Virtual
    Machine (VM) team is growing and looking for great new talent. This
    team is responsible for driving the enhancement and optimization of
    the highest performing VM on the market. We have a variety of exciting
    positions open and are looking for experience levels ranging from the
    master's new grad through seasoned veteran. You will be working
    directly with world-renowned engineers that have an un-paralleled
    passion for innovation and performance. If you are driven by the
    coolest new technology and these same passions, please review the
    positions below and contact us immediately.

    As a Senior Instructor based in Mountain View, CA teaching our
    clients' technical staff, your ability to manage a classroom of
    technology savvy individuals whiles being attentive to students'
    feedback will be key. The focus on J2EE means that instructors with
    Java development experience, or who understand J2EE concepts including
    from an application server administrative perspective, are ideal. Your
    first project would be to assess our existing course materials and
    after a comprehensive review, streamline the overall curriculum
    structure so experience with Adobe Flash and FrameMaker for web-based
    training is strongly preferred. Over time you will work with subject
    matter experts to create technical documentation and articles targeted
    for customers and sales engineers and maintain content in a technical
    knowledgebase as well as Azul's support website. Reap the rewards of
    your success as you build our training department into a first class
    function with your innovation, creativity and organization in support
    of our endless growth.

    To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our
    online interview system managed by Accolo:

    http://jobs.accolo.com/9680

    Once you have completed the interview, your information will be
    forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

    Related Keywords: trainer, course developer, instructor, curriculum,
    curriculum developer, curriculum development, application server,
    J2EE, classroom teaching, classroom training, corporate curriculum,
    consulting, travel, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, JVM internals,
    Java, J2EE, UNIX, Linux, Windows, adobe flash, flash, framemaker,
    Appliance administration, data center operations
    Jennifer, Jul 9, 2007