Practically free 4-day Java EE 6 and 7 Codecamp (May 6,7,8,9) from JPassion.com

Sang Shin

The Practically free 4-day "Java EE 6 & 7" Live, Instructor-Led Online Codecamp is scheduled as following:

-May 6th, 2014 (Tueday)-9th(Friday) 9:30AM-4:30PM EDT (New York time)
-Registration: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/921716510
-Pre-requisites: Some Java web programming experience

Topics we are going to cover include the following

-Java EE 6 and 7 overview
-Servlet 3.0 Basics
-Servlet 3.0 Advanced
-CDI Basics
-CDI Advanced
-JSF 2.0 Basics
-JSF 2.0 Templates and Composite components
-JSF 2.0 Ajax
-JSX 2.2 (from Java EE 7)
-JAX-RS 1.0
-JAX-RS 1.1 (from Java EE 6)
-JAX-RS 2.0 (from Java EE 7)
-JPA 2.0 features I
-JPA 2.0 features II
-EJB 3.1
-WebSocket (from Java EE 7)
-Java API for JSON Processing 1.0, JSON (from Java EE 7)
-
As always, the course contents and codecamps are free to attend for paying
members of JPassion.com. For other upcoming codecamps from JPassion.com,
please see the following link

http://jpassion.com/codecamps

If you want to know what it's like to attend JPassion.com codecamps,
please see the testimonials from the actual attendees of our previous
codecamps.

http://jpassion.com/testimonials

Thanks much.