Prevent 'Page has expired' when a client hits back to return to a search page

S. Justin Gengo

Mike,

You'll love my answer...

My site's search has the behaviour you describe. Try it out at
www.aboutfortunate.com

Now, I'm not positive why...

Here's what I'm doing. I really only have one single page. I'm dynamically
overriding the OnBubbleEvent within my default page to get those button
clicks from my user controls. This method seems to create the behaviour you
wish.

I have a sample of the code I'm using on the web site itself so when you
try the search you might want to search for something like: Using
placeholders

The title you should look for is: Reload dynamically created user controls
in order to use their viewstate.

If you have any questions about this technique feel free to email me.
(Anyone)

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer