    (eg. there are some modules such as Win32::printer and Printer etc..)

    can someone advise me on this?
    thanks...
    mike, Jan 31, 2005

  2. mike wrote:

    > i am working in Win32 env.
    > I have some pdf files to print to a network printer using a perl script
    > I have searched CPAN but am not sure which modules can i use to do that.
    >
    > (eg. there are some modules such as Win32::printer and Printer etc..)
    >
    > can someone advise me on this?

    As far as I know what I said back in 2003 ago still holds, i.e. to print
    PDF on Windows other than manually through the reader you need a full
    (non-free) version of Acrobat.

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.perl.misc/msg/2e51c2a5f4dba402
    Brian McCauley, Jan 31, 2005

  3. mike wrote:

    > hi
    >
    > i am working in Win32 env.
    > I have some pdf files to print to a network printer using a perl script
    > I have searched CPAN but am not sure which modules can i use to do that.
    >
    > (eg. there are some modules such as Win32::printer and Printer etc..)
    >
    > can someone advise me on this?
    > thanks...

    Hi,

    you can use ghostscript

    cheers.

    Sébastien

    --
    [ retirer NOSPAM pour répondre directement
    remove NOSPAM to reply directly ]
    Sébastien Cottalorda, Jan 31, 2005