problem Calling webservice from client side javascript

Merav Orion

I have a problem calling webservice from client side javascript.
The javascript call the settimeout() method.
when the user press submit button it ignore the press and keep
refreshing the page.
it looks like the data is not transferred to the asp page from the web
service.

just after going to internet option -> security -> Custom level ->
Access data sources across domains
-> and check the enable radio -> the problem is fixed.

I need a general solution for that cause I can't check all user's
browsers.