    problem is.

    Any Ideas?

    -Jason Blair

    Jason Blair, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Jason Blair

    Murray Jack Guest

    ASP is not installed by default on windows 2003 server

    make sure this is installed

    by add remove programs
    add remove windows components

    application server .....
    internet information services....
    World Wide web service...
    Active server pages

    thats should do it

    Murray Jack, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Jason Blair

    Guest Guest

    I made sure it was installed (enabled). I still receive
    the same problem.

    Guest, Jan 27, 2005
  4. Jason Blair

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the reply.

    I tried recreating the VD application. I simplified it by
    creating a new web and and a simple default.asp page that
    just does response.write "works". I still get the same
    problem

    pools may be

    Guest, Jan 27, 2005
  5. Jason Blair

    Jason Blair Guest

    That did work, thanks.

    Jason Blair, Jan 27, 2005
  6. Jason Blair

    Jason Blair Guest

    The problem seemed to be with the configured identity. I was using a
    domain account and after recreating it, it defaulted to the IWAM
    account. I'll research further to see which permissions I need to give
    to the domain acocunt.

    Thanks Again.
    Jason Blair

    Jason Blair, Jan 27, 2005
  7. "Jason Blair" <> wrote in message
    > The problem seemed to be with the configured identity. I was using a
    > domain account and after recreating it, it defaulted to the IWAM
    > account. I'll research further to see which permissions I need to give
    > to the domain acocunt.

    AFAIK, IIS 6 should not be using IWAM. Check to make sure you're not
    running in IIS 5 compatability mode.

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Jan 27, 2005