problem with asp code

cathay65

i don't have any idea of how to get the content or information of other web site using asp code. if you guys have any solution please share with me.

Bob Barrows

cathay said:
i don't have any idea of how to get the content or information of
other web site using asp code. if you guys have any solution please
share with me.
Please don't multipost. I've already replied to this question over at
..asp.db. If you feel you must direct your question at multiple
newsgroups*, then post one single message to the desired groups by
putting the group names into the To list (aka crosspost)