asp web hosting

codephreak00

can anyone recommend a company with competitive asp web hosting reseller plans (would love to make a little extra cash for the holidays)?

Ray at

www.myhosting.com has a reseller program. I hope the holidays you're
talking about aren't Christmas, as that's like 10 days away.

Ray at home

mike hammer said:
can anyone recommend a company with competitive asp web hosting reseller
plans (would love to make a little extra cash for the holidays)?
Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP &
ASP.NET resources...

codephreak00

"I hope the holidays you're
talking about aren't Christmas, as that's like 10 days away."

I meant make up for the money I've blown this holiday season!

devertodd

i have a reseller account with topendhosting.biz and am very happy with their plans and customer service...

dual-platforms servers
loads of asp components
EasyStoreMaker Pro
CGI/ASP/PHP scripting
ASP .Net
ColdFusion MX
FREE Shopping Carts
MySql, MS-Sql databases
50% web plan discounts for resellers

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

Hmmm, mike hammer posts from fuzzysoftware, and is answered within minutes
by todd jammer, with a very advertisement-looking endorsement, also from
fuzzysoftware.

Methinks this is mike or todd spammer!

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP

todd jammer said:
i have a reseller account with topendhosting.biz and am very happy with
their plans and customer service...
dual-platforms servers
loads of asp components
EasyStoreMaker Pro
CGI/ASP/PHP scripting
ASP .Net
ColdFusion MX
FREE Shopping Carts
MySql, MS-Sql databases
50% web plan discounts for resellers

Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP &
ASP.NET resources...

Ray at

Good eye...

Ray at home

Aaron Bertrand said:
Hmmm, mike hammer posts from fuzzysoftware, and is answered within minutes
by todd jammer, with a very advertisement-looking endorsement, also from
fuzzysoftware.

Methinks this is mike or todd spammer!

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP
http://www.aspfaq.com/

their plans and customer service...
ASP.NET resources...

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

I meant make up for the money I've blown this holiday season!

Well, what better way than to spam the newsgroups, hmmm?

Suvra Barua

M6.net's Special Hosting Sell Out – Don't miss out! Offer ends on 31st
Dec 2003

This is a Limited Special Offer

For only $29/mth (FREE Setup) you can take advantage of this limited,
special offer to utilize the power of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 (75MB
Space), MySQL, .Net, ASP, and PHP across 9 separate web sites, with 9
separate FTP logins, 9 users, 9 separate mail servers and 9 separate
statistic servers

Pay for 3 months in advance and get the 4th month absolutely FREE!

35 GB bandwidth/month
3000 MB web space
75 MB separate web space for MS SQL 2000 database (no extra cost)
Up to 3 MySQL databases (no extra cost)
Supports ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, MS Access, Unlimited ODBC connections,
DSN-less connections, FrontPage…

We guarantee this price for 48 months as we did for our clients that
bought accounts with us in 1997.

Major credit cards, checks and money orders accepted.

Order your special account now and have it instantly activated. Order
Now

More details available at http://m6.net/limited.aspx or contact
(e-mail address removed)

VB coded:

This is a Limited Special Offer[/QUOTE]

For only $29/mth (FREE Setup) you can take advantage of this
limited, special offer to utilize the power of MS SQL Server 2000
(75MB Space), MySQL, ASP.Net, ASP, and PHP across 9 separate web
sites
, with 9 separate FTP logins, 9 users, 9 separate mail
servers and 9 separate statistic servers

Pay for 3 months in advance and get the 4th month absolutely
FREE!

35 GB bandwidth/month
3000 MB web space
75 MB separate web space for MS SQL 2000 database (no extra cost)
Up to 3 MySQL databases (no extra cost)
Supports ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, MS Access, Unlimited ODBC connections,
DSN-less connections, FrontPage…

We guarantee this price for 48 months as we did for our clients that
bought accounts with us in 1997.

Major credit cards, checks and money orders accepted.

Order your special account now and have it instantly activated.
Order
Now
[/QUOTE]

More details available at
or contact (e-mail address removed)

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

M6.net's Special Hosting Sell Out

We aren't interested in hosting sell outs, either. Loss leaders suck...