problem with compiling version

Bob

Hi,

I made a whole application and i compiled it with the command:
aspnet_compiler -p "C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebSite1" -v / C:\myappl

This works perfect (no error); i can see the same directories and a new one
'BIN'.
I copied the whole directory into a subdir under IIS.

My problem is: when i type the startpagina (start.aspx), instead of starting
the application, i get this:
"This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not
be deleted!"

What did i wrong and how to get started the application?

Thanks for help
Bob