Problem with System.web.mail

Guest

Hi,
I have a windows 2003 server. I am not able to send mails via asp.net
applcaition using system.web.mail.
I am getting CDO could not send mail.

I have tested cdosys.dll by creating a vb6 application and I found Its is
working fine.

system.web.mail is a just wrapper on cdosys.mail. what could be a problem ?
does any one faced this kind of problem on 2003 server ?

Regards,
Kishor.

Guest

Hi,
I have tried all. every thing seems to be ok.
There is one more suggestion about re- registering cdoSys.DLL,
I have Tried all but still its not working.

My observation when I use cdosys.dll in VB6 code to send mail it works.
when I use dotNet system.web.mail code will not work.

Regards,
Kishor